Application & Acceptance
- Where can I find the application?
- What does the application process look like?
There are a few steps involved in applying to Campus Target:
- Make a decision to spend a year with Campus Target in Asia, in consultation with your pastor or other spiritual leaders. (As well as your parents if applicable.)
- Fill out an application and send it in to the Campus Target office. The address is:
PO Box 536
Lima, NY 14485
You can also fax it to: (585) 624-9677.
Have your pastor fill out and mail in the included reference form.
If a Bible school teacher or campus fellowship leader knows you better than your pastor, you are welcome to give this reference form to that person.
- What happens once CT receives my application?
- We would like to meet with you in person. We will contact you within a few weeks to try to set up a time to meet. If you are out of state, we will work to set up other arrangements to meet with you.
- After we receive your pastor’s recommendation form, we will contact your pastor to discuss your spending a year with Campus Target.
After both of those conversations happen, the Campus Target selection team will meet and make a prayerful decision about accepting you into the program. We will contact you and let you know what decision has been made.
This process could take up to eight weeks from receipt of your application and reference or until March 15th, whichever comes first. Feel free to talk to us if you have any questions about this application and approval process.