This past week has been full of emails and Skype calls to and from nations all across the world! Along with the busyness has come some ups and downs. Will you celebrate the wins with me and join me in asking God for breakthrough for the rest?
- We now have a promo video in Spanish!
- Some of our materials have been translated into Spanish and redesigned for Mexico!
- We have a recruiting booth and some materials in Mexico that we will be able to use starting this weekend!
- Our English promo video has been updated. (This fall I flushed a flash drive down the toilet that had ALL the video files on it. So it took quite a bit of work to be able to recreate it).
AREAS NEEDING BREAKTHROUGH:
- On Friday (July 17), there will be a leaders session at major conference in Mexico sharing with pastors and leaders about the vision for CT. Please ask that our team there would have impactful conversations and build influential connections.
- On Friday (July 17), in the last youth session, a challenge will be going out for the young people to give a year of their lives to serving God…. hmm I know a perfect opportunity for them! 😉 Please ask that our team there would have impactful conversations and that hearts would be stirred towards Asia.
- Friday – Tuesday (July 17-21) the Summer Retreat for the key disciples from across our 4 cities starts. This is potentially the most important 5 days of the year in seeing our mission go forward to ignite church planting movements on every campus in Asia.
- Teddy, a young man from India, still needs his visa so that he can join us here in August. There have been some recent requirement changes that are making the situation more complex than expected. Please ask for favor and an expedient, successful visa process.
I personally have had a very busy past few weeks. While there have been some awesome steps forward, there have been many discouraging setbacks. Please ask that the discouragement I am sliding through would be broken off.
Thank you so much for going on this adventure with me and sharing in my highs and lows!