In 7 hours I will be boarding a plane and flying south to New Zealand! Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to most:
- Not having to use a squatty potty for 10 whole days!
- Running outside in the incredibly clean and fresh air.
- Carl’s Jr… bacon avocado burger… need I say more?
- Frolicking in Hobbiton with Frodo.
- Sleeping through the night without being awoken by my puppy biting my ear.
- Meeting Wayne, the young man from New Zealand that will be joining us in Asia this August, in person after months of Skype calls.
- Drinking tap water.
- English, English, English…And even better, English with a Kiwi accent!
- Driving on the other side of the road.
- Enjoying new adventures with my co-laborer from another city, “Olli”!
All of this will be great, but what I am looking forward to most is connecting with pastors, leaders and young people from all over New Zealand, sharing what G0d is doing in Asia with them and building more relationship so that we can see even more laborers from NZ raised up to claim their inheritance in Asia!
First, will you partner with me by praying for this trip? I am believing, through this trip, we will see an even greater connection in New Zealand and see an even greater harvest of workers coming out of that nation in the years to come. There is also a list of specific prayer requests below.
Second, would you consider giving a special financial gift towards this trip? The entire trip (airfare, accommodations, car rental, gas, food, etc) will cost around $1,200. Any contribution would be a huge help towards seeing our partnership with New Zealand strengthened.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support for this trip!
Things to ask God for:
- Traveling mercies and smooth connections for Olli and me.
- Safety and protection as I drive on the other side of the road.
- God to use us on Sunday, June 14 as we share at a local church. I will be sharing a communion message and Olli will be sharing with the children about baptism.
- Strong, lasting connections to be built at the conference June 15-18.
- Unity, clarity and vision with New Life Churches and Vision Churches for how to move forward in our partnership.
- Young people to hear God calling them to Asia.