Greetings from America’s capital!
We have been greatly blessed since our return to the US in December. After spending Christmas with parents and all our siblings on both sides = yay! – we headed to the east coast. We knew the Lord had something for us here, but weren’t expecting all this!
Here are a few highlights:
– Fellowship and strategic prayer meetings with our amazing brothers and sisters at Justice House of Prayer – DC
– Connected with artists and missionaries at the Fredericksburg Prayer Furnace.
– Attended the kickoff gathering for this October’s “Awaken the Dawn” national event (intercessors and worship leaders be sure to check out this link!),
– Sieging in front of the Supreme Court building for the ending of abortion (*above pic)
– Heard two members of Israel’s Knesset speak at a prayer gathering for Israel.
– Last but most importantly, we have had lots of sweet times of refreshing in His presence. Ahhhh!
Thank you to the DC area church for your extraordinary hospitality!!!
We feel honored to be here at this historic time, and ask you all to pray for a peaceful inauguration and transition of power tomorrow – we will be worshiping at David’s Tent on the National Mall just a few kilometers from where our President Elect will be sworn into office!
Afterwards, we’ll be visiting a few more friends out here before returning to SD for our next prenatal exam. Praise the Lord that my wife (21 weeks now) has been feeling fantastic!