I’m baaaaaaaaaaack! Just landed in New Zealand a few hours ago, and after indulging in some Carl’s Jr. I’m settled in for the night.
I am very expectant for all that God is going to do as we are able to have a presence before the young people there for the first time. Will you join me in lifting up my time in New Zealand? Will you ask God to speak to the hearts of young people and give them vision for Asia? Will you ask Him to raise up workers?
(all dates and times in NZST – 16 hours ahead of EST)
April 8-10: Storm Camp North (speaking in an elective at 11am on April 9)
April 11: Connect with local pastors
April 13: Speak at small groups
April 14: Speak at small groups
April 15: Connect with local pastors
April 17: Share at area church
April 18: Connect with local pastors
April 19: Speak at youth group
April 19-20: Autumn travels down to NZ from the X
April 21-23: Storm Camp Central (speaking in an elective 11am April 22)
April 24, 6:30pm: Speak at Sunday evening service
April 26-27: Fly back to the X and spend a few days with family and friends
Specifics to be lifting up:
* interest and attendance at the electives
* a group interested in a short-term trip for this fall
* a team of at least 4 Kiwis for fall 2017
* leaders to catch the vision and get behind us
* safe travels: I’m going to be driving a LOT… on the left side and most of the time without a copilot to remind me which lane to stay in 🙂
* rest and refreshing
* I have been having a very intense tooth ache that is getting progressively worse. Please ask for healing or that I would be able to get in with a dentist here.
Thank you so much for standing with me!